Benguela Oil and Gas Field (Angola)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Benguela Field (nan) is an oil and gas field in Angola.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Angola.
- Coordinates: -5.4833, 11.5000 (approximate)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Project/Complex: Benguela Belize-Lobito Tomboco (BBLT)
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Benguela Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||2.8||million bbl/y||2007|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- EUR = Estimated Ultimate Recovery
Articles and Resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Giant Oil & Gas Fields of the world". World Map. 2010. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.
- ↑ "Worldwide Oil Field Production Survey Historical Version Data from 1980-2017". OGJ. 2019. Archived from the original on June 8, 2021. Retrieved June 8, 2021.