Berg Wind Farm
Other names: Berg Bruck
Berg Wind Farm is a retired wind farm in Berg, Austria.
Project Details (for phases >= 10MW)
- Phase 1
- Operator: Energiewerkstatt Munderfing; Professional Energy Services GMBH
- Sponsor: ContourGlobal Wind Holding GmbH
- Location: Gemeinde Berg, Bezirk Bruck an der Leitha, Niederösterreich, Austria
- Coordinates: 48.0933, 17.02529 (exact)
- Mount Type: onshore
- Nameplate Capacity: 20 MW
- Status: retired
- Commissioning year: 2005
- Retired year: 2020
Summed capacity of above phases: 20MW
The map below shows the location of the wind farm:
Phase 1 in Niederösterreich, Austria (exact location).
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of global wind farms, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Wind Power Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- "Berg (AT) (Austria)". The Wind Power. 2021. Archived from the original on September 10, 2021. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "Austria Wind". ContourGlobal. Archived from the original on August 24, 2021. Retrieved August 24, 2021.
- "Jahresanfangspressekonferenz 12. Jänner 2021" (PDF). igwindkraft. January 12, 2021. Archived (PDF) from the original on October 7, 2021. Retrieved October 7, 2021.