Berri Oil Field (Saudi Arabia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Berri Field is an operating oil field in Saudi Arabia.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Saudi Arabia.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 27.1145, 49.6389 (exact)
- Operator: Saudi Aramco
- Owner: Saudi Aramco (100%)
- Parent: Saudi Aramco (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 1967
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Berri Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||oil||2P reserves||15 300||million bbl||2004|||
|reserves||oil||EUR||18 200||million bbl||2004|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- EUR = Estimated Ultimate Recovery
Articles and Resources
- "Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) Prospectus" (PDF). Saudi Aramco. 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 19, 2020. Retrieved September 7, 2021.
- "link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12517-019-4390-4". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "World Energy Outlook 2005". International Energy Agency. 2005. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 7, 2021. Retrieved September 7, 2021.