Bhadravati steel plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bhadravati steel plant is an integrated steel plant in Bhadravathi, Karnataka, India.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Bhadravathi, Karnataka, India.
- Parent company: Karnataka State Government 60%, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) 40%
- Owner: Visvesvaraya Iron and Steel Limited
- Location: SAIL-VISL, New Town, Bhadravathi, Karnataka 577301, India
- GPS Coordinates: 13.831319, 75.702147 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel products: alloy steels, special steels, pig iron
- Steelmaking process: integrated
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 530m3 blast furnace (BF), 2 17-25 tonne basic oxygen furnace (BOF)
Articles and resources
This page uses material from the Wikipedia page Visvesvaraya Iron and Steel Plant under the provisions of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.