Bisrampur coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
In 2020, the mine was non-producing.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Bishrampur town, Surajpur district, Chhattisgarh state.
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: South Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Bishrampur town, Surajpur district, Chhattisgarh state, India
- Coordinates: 23.20521, 82.98523 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum
- Production: 0 million tonnes (2020)
- Resources: 1,615 MT (1,011 MT proven, 604 MT indicated)
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Surface and underground
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- SECL - Coal Resources/Reserves as per UNFC as on 01.04.2011, CMPDI website, accessed May 2015.
- Key Performance Highlights of SECL in 2012-13, SECL/Ministry of Coal website, accessed May 2015.
- Coal Directory of India 2012-13, Ministry of Coal, 2014, p. 2.9.