Block X Oil and Gas Block (Peru)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Block X is an operating oil and gas block in Peru.
The map below shows the exact location of the block in Peru.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -4.2770, -81.1580 (exact)
- Operator: CNPC
- Owner: CNPC Perú S.A. (100%)
- Parent: China National Petroleum Corporation (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: Block X
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Block X
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||161||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||5.2||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||2P reserves||2 887||million m³||2019|||
|reserves||oil||2P reserves||74||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Perupetro Estadística Anual De Hidrocarburos 2019" (PDF). PeruPetro - Estadística Petrolera. 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 18, 2021. Retrieved March 15, 2021.
- "Libro Anual De Recursos de Hidrocarburos" (PDF). Peru Ministerio de Energia y Minas. December 31, 2018. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 18, 2021. Retrieved March 15, 2021.
- "www.cnpc.com.pe/Quienes%20Somos/Pages/Historia.aspx?mord=2". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.