Bozhong 13-2 Oil and Gas Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bozhong 13-2 Field (渤中13-2) is a discovered oil and gas field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Discovered
- Operator: CNOOC Limited
- Owner: CNOOC Limited
- Parent: CNOOC Limited
- Discovery year: 2021
- Production start year: 2023 (expected)
- Basin: Bohai Bay
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bozhong 13-2 Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production design capacity||total hydrocarbons||Not applicable||8.8||million boe/y||2023|||
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
- million boe/y = million barrels of oil equivalent per year
Articles and Resources
- "StackPath". www.ogj.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.cnoocltd.com/col/col7311/index.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300XIVJCBIGMRUD48 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "china.huanqiu.com/article/422JICXbV1E". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "China discovers over 100 million tonnes of oil, gas reserves in Bohai Bay". news.cgtn.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.