Bozhong 19-6 Oil and Gas Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bozhong 19-6 Field (渤中19-6) is an operating oil and gas field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: CNOOC
- Owner: CNOOC Limited (100%)
- Parent: CNOOC Limited (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2020
- Basin: Bohai Bay
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bozhong 19-6 Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||1.9||million bbl/y||2020|||
|reserves||condensate||proved in-place volume||48||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.sasac.gov.cn/n2588025/n2588124/c15792100/content.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "2020 Annual Results Release" (PDF). CNOOC Limited. March 25, 2021. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 14, 2021. Retrieved April 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300XIVJCBIGMRUD48 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "www.cnoocltd.com/module/download/down.jsp?i_ID=15303921&colID=7531". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.