Bozhong 29-6 Oil Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bozhong 29-6 Field is a discovered oil field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Discovered
- Operator: CNOOC Limited
- Owner: CNOOC Limited
- Parent: CNOOC Limited
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Basin: Bohai Bay
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bozhong 29-6 Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||oil||in place reserves||733||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
Articles and Resources
- "seekingalpha.com/filing/4939194". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.cnoocltd.com/attach/0/88001caadb4443f79773cae2a706b95d.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300XIVJCBIGMRUD48 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "Factbox: China's oil majors tap new discoveries as they step up drilling". February 1, 2019. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.