Bozi 9 Oil and Gas Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bozi 9 Field (博孜9井) is an operating oil and gas field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: PetroChina
- Discovery year: 2019
- Production start year: 2019
- Basin: Tarim
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bozi 9 Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||153||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||reserves||115 300||million m³||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "PetroChina unit strikes high oil, gas flows in deep Tarim well". Reuters. October 4, 2019. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "china.huanqiu.com/article/9CaKrnKnqFG". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.