East Brae–Sture Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
East Brae–Sture Gas Pipeline is a gas pipeline running from the Brae oilfield in the North Sea to Øygarden, Norway. It is part of Zeepipe.
In 2018, Marathon Oil, which operates the East Brae oil field, was seeking to pull out of the North Sea, possibly to invest in U.S. oil shale production.
- Length: 284 km / 176 miles
- Diameter: 36 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- "Brae East - Sture Pipeline," Enipedia. (Retrieved from Internet archive)
- Brae oilfield, Wikipedia, accessed Jan 9, 2020
- Brae Complex, RockRose Energy website, accessed Jan 9, 2020
- Ron Bousso, Exclusive: Marathon Oil looks to exit North Sea, joining other U.S. rivals, Reuters, Oct 3, 2018
- Norway, Sweden and Denmark Pipelines map, Theodora, accessed January 30, 2020