Bul Hanine-Halul Island oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bul Hanine-Halul Island oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Bul Hanine offshore platform to Halul Island, Qatar.
The pipeline runs from Bul Hanine offshore platform to Halul Island, Qatar.
- Operator: Qatar Petroleum
- Parent Company: Government of Qatar
- Current capacity: 20 inches
- Length: 43 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- QP Onshore and Offshore Pipelines Planning Chart, Qatar Petroleum, accessed July 2018.