Bunde-Etzel Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bunde-Etzel Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Germany and the Netherlands.
The pipeline runs from Etzel, Lower Saxony, Germany through Bunde, Lower Saxony, Germany to Oude Statenzijl, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Operator: Bunde-Etzel-Pipeline Company
- Parent Company: BP Europa, DONG Energy, EDF Gas Deutschland, EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg , GAZPROM Germania, OMV Gas & Power, E.ON Gas Storage
- Current capacity: 39.4 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 37 miles / 60 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2011
The pipeline carries gas from Germany to the Netherlands. It was commissioned in December 2011.
Articles and resources
- Bunde-Etzel Pipeline, Hydrocarbons Technology, accessed December 2019