Cordoba–Campo Major Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Córdoba Campo Major Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Córdoba–Campo Major Pipeline, also known as Extremadura pipeline, is a gas pipeline between Spain and Portugal.
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Owner: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Capacity: 6.1 bcm/year
- Length: 251 km
- Diameter: 28, 32 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
The SciGRID_gas combined IGG gas transmission network data set refers to the pipeline as INET_PL_7, INET_PL_127, INET_PL_1293.
Articles and resources
- "Cordoba - Campo Major Pipeline," Enipedia. (Retrieved from Internet archive)
- Diettrich, Pluta, Medrjoubi (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". DLR Institute for Networked Energy Systems. Cite journal requires
|journal=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- Enagas (May, 2022). "2021 Spanish Gas System Report" (PDF). Enagas. Retrieved Aug 4th, 2022. Check date values in:
- "Natural gas - Supply and trading | Galp". www.galp.com. Retrieved 2020-01-15.
- Enagás. "Gas Pipelines - Energy Infrastructure - Enagás". www.enagas.es. Retrieved 2022-08-04.
- "United Kingdom and Ireland Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines". The Odora. Retrieved 30 January 2020.