CCC Norte IV (Lerdo) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
CCC Norte IV (Lerdo) power station is a proposed 990-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Durango, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Lerdo, the state of Durango, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Comisión Federal de Electricidad
- Parent company: Comisión Federal de Electricidad
- Location: Lerdo, the state of Durango, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.5382, -103.5339 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 990 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 990 MW (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources
- They plan to build a combined cycle plant this year, El Siglo De Torreon, January 9, 2017.