Pu'an power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Pu'an power station (中电国际普安电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
An additional 1,320 MW has been proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Qianxi County.
Background on Project
The operation date for the two units was later postponed to December 2017.
In addition, two more units of 660 MW are planned.
However, there have been no developments on the units since first proposed in May 2016, and plans appear to be cancelled.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: China Power International Development
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Laodi Village, XuepuTown, Pu'an County, Qianxinan Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.524752, 04.974836 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Cancelled (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 2,640 MW (Units 1-4: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2018 (Unit 2), 2019 (Unit 1)
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Pu'an County, Qianxinan Prefecture
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "贵州普安：“煤电联营”的成功实践,", 北极星电力网, 1/7/2014
- "中电普安电厂新建工程第一台机组计划2017年6月投产"贵州兴义之窗, 2016-06-17
- "总投资49.96亿元 中电普安电厂一期2×660MW超临界燃煤发电工程完成投资33亿元"能源界, 2017-10-15
- "中电普安电厂2号机组完成168小时满负荷试运行," PowerChina, 2018-12-18
- "中电普安电厂两台新建机组全部投产发电," 国际电力网, 2019-01-29
- "中电普安电厂2号机组第一个里程牌节点工期--锅炉钢架顺利开吊," 中国电力化工网点击, 2016-05-05
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched". World Nuclear Association. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 4 May 2015.