CNGC's Inter-Provincial Gas Pipeline Network
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipelines would run through 25 provinces and cities in Cambodia.
- Operator: Cambodian Natural Gas Corp. Ltd
- Owner: Cambodian Natural Gas Corp. Ltd
- Parent company: Cambodian Natural Gas Corp. Ltd
- Length: 2,825 kilometers
- Status: Proposed
- Start year:
- Associated infrastructure:
Cambodia's primary gas company Cambodian Natural Gas Corp Ltd (CNGC) has put forth a 15-year plan (2020-2034) for the natural gas infrastructure development in the country which includes 2,825 km of pipelines to supply gas to 25 provinces and cities. The plan also includes establishment of an LNG receiving terminal, 27 urban supply stations, and an LNG trucking fleet. 
Pipelines from the jetty in Bay of Kompong Som to the inland cities like Phnom Penh were to be built in the Phase-I (2021-2023) of the project, however, the progress was hampered due to COVID-19. 
Articles and resources
- "Prospects for LNG-to-power in Cambodia | White & Case LLP". www.whitecase.com. Retrieved 2021-09-15.
- "Business Investment Opportunity with CNGC - CAMBODIAN NATURAL GAS CORP., LTD". www.cngc-kh.com. Retrieved 2021-09-15.
- Yep, Eric (2020-10-01). "Analysis: COVID-19 delays Cambodia's LNG ambitions after initial imports from China". www.spglobal.com. Retrieved 2021-09-15.