Inner Hangjin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hangjin power station (蒙能杭锦旗煤矸石电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Hanggin Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
The Inner Mongolia Electric Power Co. has invited bids for construction of a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 660 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The project was permitted in 2008. The project was reported as under construction in 2014, and is planned for 2016.
The power station went online in 2016.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Energy Generation & Investment Group
- Parent company: Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau
- Location: Taran Gaole Town, Hangjin (Hanggin) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates:39.91998, 109.115512 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2016
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: