CPI Suiyang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CPI Suiyang power station (中电投绥阳化工一体化热电联产) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Shujiazhai Village, Puchang Town, Suiyang County.
Background on Project
In 2012, CPI's Guizhou Jinyuan Group said it was planning on constructing a captive power station of 450 MW (3 x 150 MW) for chemical manufacturing, with a planned operation date of 2014-5. The Guizhou Provincial DRC permitted this 3-unit coal-fired power plant for construction on February 27, 2013, although the provincial DRC had no authority to grant the final permit to a coal power plant over 100MW for construction, as that power was not granted to the province until October 2014.
The construction of this power plant started in 2013, with the capacity changed to 2*150MW. The purpose for this captive power plant also changed from a chlor-alkali and calcium carbide project to a "coal-electricity-manganese integrity project."
The company is now planning the operation of this power station in September 2017, however the Guizhou Development and Reform Commission's 2018 economic plan lists the plant for operation in 2018. Unit 1 was commissioned in July 2018. Unit 2 was commissioned in 2019.
The power station will not connect to any grids. It will be under isolated network operation.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Jinyuan Group
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Shujiazhai Village, Puchang Town, Suiyang County, Zunyi Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.88002,107.030397 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Cancelled (unit 3)
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1&2: 150 MW)
- Start year: 2018 (Unit 1), 2019 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source: 田湾煤矿，宽阔坝井田煤矿
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "绥阳煤电化工业基地热电联产动力车间建设委托管理合同签订," 2013-3-14
- "中电投绥阳化工有限责任公司煤电化一体化动力车间项目2×150MW抽凝机组四大管道无缝钢管招标二次公告," 2015-5-5
- "绥阳煤电化工业基地热电动力车间获批"中国能源报 2013-03-18
- "绥阳煤电化工业基地热电联产动力车间场平工程破土动工"SPIC Guizhou Jinyuan Co. Ltd., 2013-3-12
- "绥阳煤电锰项目建设驶入快车道"贵州金元, 2017-01-24
- "绥阳煤电锰一体化循环经济项目召开2017年第一次协调会"国家电投绥阳公司网站, 2017-01-20
- "贵州省发展改革委赴绥阳调研督查绥阳循环经济型煤电锰一体化产业基地热电联产动力车间项目建设"163.net--发改委网站, 2017-08-04
- "绥阳煤电锰一体化项目1号机组移交投产," 中国电建贵州工程公司, 2018/7/27
- [ "十五年巨变沧桑 历尽艰辛创辉煌,"] China Power, 2019-12-09
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched". World Nuclear Association. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 4 May 2015.