CR Hunnan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CR Hunnan power station, (华润电力辽宁公司沈阳浑南热电厂) also known as the CR Shenyang Cogen power station, is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Sujiatun District, Shenyang Prefecture.
Background on Plant
China Resources and partners have proposed a 2 x 350 MW coal plant in Hunnan District. The project received EIA approval in 2005. However, construction never began, and in 2012 the project got EIA approval again.
However, as of January 2020 there have been no further developments, and the project appears to be shelved.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources (54%), China Huadian (37%), SGCC (9%)
- Location: Yaoqianhu - Laohuchong, Hunnan District, Shenyang Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.551225, 123.576321 (exact)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: