CR Liuzhi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CR Liuzhi power station (华润电力六枝公司一期) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
An additional 1,320 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Laobudi Village, Yanjiao Town, Liuzhi District.
Background on Project
China Resources Power and Fujian Energy Group have proposed a power station of four 660 MW units in Liuzhi District.
The power plant was protested by local residents for its pollution and noise, due to its close location to villages. The complaints were suppressed by local government officials.
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
With no developments on the proposed units 3-4 since they were proposed in 2014, they are likely cancelled.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings, Fujian Funeng Co
- Parent company: Fujian Energy Group (51%), China Resources (49%)
- Location: Laobudi Village Yanjiao Town Liuzhi District, Liupanshui Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.388345,105.394992 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Cancelled (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 2,640 MW (Units 1-4: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2016 (Units 1-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "华润电力（贵州）煤电一体化有限公司2015校园招聘 贵州财经学院专场 宣讲会" 2014-11-12
- "多彩贵州的六枝（华润）火电厂污染之困"BJX News--华南新闻, 2017-8-25
- "关于华润电力（六枝）有限公司2×660MW新建工程环境影响报告书的批复," China MEP, 2014年03月13日
- "华润电力六枝电厂正式开工建设," 华润电力, 2014-12-31
- "华润电力贵州六枝电厂1号机组顺利通过168小时试运行," CR Power, Aug 11, 2016
- "华润电力（六枝）有限公司2×660MW新建工程2号机组顺利通过整套启动试运前的质量监督检查," China Resources Power Holdings, 2016-10-20