Boa Vista Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Campo de Petróleo e Gás Boa Vista (Brasil))
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Boa Vista Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -5.0200, -37.0250 (exact)
- Operator: Petrobras
- Owner: Petrobras (100%)
- Parent: Petrobras (100%)
- Discovery year: 1994
- Production start year: 1994
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Boa Vista Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||associated gas||not applicable||250||million m³||2015|||
|cumulative production||non-associated gas||not applicable||6.3||million m³||2015|||
|cumulative production||oil||not applicable||11||million bbl||2015|||
|reserves||associated gas||volume in place||536||million m³||2015|||
|reserves||condensate||volume in place||0||million bbl||2015|||
|reserves||non-associated gas||volume in place||99||million m³||2015|||
|reserves||oil||original oil in place||63||million bbl||2015|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.anp.gov.br/images/planos_desenvolvimento/Boa_Vista.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Profile - Petrobras". petrobras.com.br. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.