Polvo Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Campo de Petróleo e Gás Polvo (Brasil))
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Polvo Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -23.1000, -40.9800 (exact)
- Operator: HRT O&G Exploração e Produção de Petróleo Ltda.
- Owner: Petro Rio O&G (100%)
- Parent: PetroRio SA (100%)
- Discovery year: 2004
- Production start year: 2007
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Polvo Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||gas||not applicable||98||million m³||2015|||
|cumulative production||oil||not applicable||35||million bbl||2015|||
|reserves||gas||original volume in place||744||million m³||2015|||
|reserves||oil||original oil in place||300||million bbl||2015|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.anp.gov.br/images/planos_desenvolvimento/Polvo.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "PetroRio - Ativos e Operações". PetroRio. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.