Caofeidian 6-4 Oil Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Caofeidian 6-4 Field is an operating oil field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: CNOOC
- Owner: CNOOC Limited (100%)
- Parent: CNOOC Limited (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2021
- Basin: Bohai Bay
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Caofeidian 6-4 Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||5.5||million bbl/y||2021|||
|production design capacity||oil||Not applicable||5.5||million bbl/y||2021|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.ogj.com/drilling-production/production-operations/field-start-ups/article/14199327/cnooc-starts-caofeidian-64-oil-field-production". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "2021 Strategy Preview" (PDF). CNOOC Limited. February 4, 2021. Archived (PDF) from the original on February 27, 2021. Retrieved April 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300XIVJCBIGMRUD48 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "www.cnoocltd.com/attach/0/582f05c8dd404986b82f4a79d7099d2b.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.