Capercaillie Oil and Gas Field
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Capercaillie Field is a discovered oil and gas field in the United Kingdom.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the United Kingdom.
- Status: Discovered
- Coordinates: 60.6010, -2.5240 (exact)
- Owner: BP (100%)
- Parent: BP P.L.C. (100%)
- Discovery year: 2018
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Capercaillie Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||hydrocarbons||recoverable resources||42||million boe||2019|||
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
Articles and Resources
- "www.bp.com/en_gb/united-kingdom/home/news/press-releases/north-sea-exploration-successes-for-bp.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "North Sea exploration successes for BP | News | Home". BP. January 31, 2018.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 213800LH1BZH3DI6G760 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "Glengorm, largest discovery in a decade in UK North Sea, will likely be an industry hotspot for years". www.rystadenergy.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.