Centrale Bergum power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Centrale Bergum power station is a 664-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Friesland Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bergum, Friesland Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: Engie Energie Nederland
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Bergum, Friesland Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 53.2097, 6.0296 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 664 MW
Articles and Resources
- Centrale Bergum Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)