Cerveny Mlyn power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cerveny Mlyn power station is a 98-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Jihomoravsky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Brno, Jihomoravsky Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Teplárny Brno, a.s.
- Parent company: Teplarny Brno AS
- Location: Brno, Jihomoravsky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.2162, 16.6063 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 98 MW
Articles and Resources