Changbei Gas Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Changbei Field is an operating gas field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: PetroChina
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2007
- Basin: Ordos
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Changbei Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||600||million m³/y||2018|||
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.china5e.com/news/news-1048269-1.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.euro-petrole.com/cnpc-takes-over-changbei-phase-i-project-from-shell-as-the-operator-n-i-12550". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.shell.com.cn/en_cn/about-us/projects-and-sites.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.