Changshou Chemical captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changshou Chemical captive power station (重庆化医集团长寿化工热岛项目（重庆MDI一体化热岛项目）) is a 310-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station under development in Chongqing, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the plant, in Yanjia Town, Chongqing.
Background on Plant
Changshou Chemical captive power station is a four-unit coal-fired power station totaling 310 MW under construction in Yanjia Town, Changshou District. It is owned by Chongqing Chemical & Pharmaceutical Group.
In September 2017 it was reported that the project had been shelved for financial reasons.
By April 2021, there are no further activities on this plant. It's assumedly cancelled.
- Sponsor: Changshou Chemical Co
- Parent company: Chongqing Chemical & Pharmaceutical Group
- Location: Yanjia Town, Changshou District, Chongqing, China
- Coordinates: 29.789707, 107.002885 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 310 MW (Units 1 & 2: 125 MW, Units 3 & 4: 30 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: