Changshou Chemical captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changshou Chemical captive power station (重庆化医集团长寿化工热岛项目（重庆MDI一体化热岛项目）重庆化医恩力吉热电) is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Chongqing, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Yanjia Town, Chongqing.
Background on Plant
Changshou Chemical captive power station is a two-unit coal-fired power station totaling 60 MW in Yanjia Town, Changshou District. It is owned by Chongqing Feihua Environmental Science and Technology Co., Ltd..
There were plans to expand the plant with two new 125 MW coal units. In September 2017 it was reported that the expansion project had been cancelled for financial reasons.
- Sponsor: Chongqing Chemical Medicine Enjili Investment Co., Ltd
- Parent company: Chongqing Feihua Environmental Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yanjia Town, Changshou District, Chongqing, China
- Coordinates: 29.83151576628794, 106.96824461265057 (exact)
- Status: Operating (unit 1 & 2); Cancelled (units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 60 MW (Units 1 & 2: 30 MW); 250 MW (Units 3 & 4: 125 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: