Cheshme Shour-Eshtehard Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Cheshme Shour-Eshtehard Pipeline is an oil pipeline under construction in Iran.
The pipeline starts in the Hamadan Province and runs to Eshtehard, Iran
- Operator: National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co.
- Parent company: Ministry of Petroleum of Iran
- Length: 127 km
- Diameter: 20 inch
- Status: under construction
- Start Year:
- Associated Projects: Cheshme Shour-Eyvanaki pipeline and Cheshme Shour-Palangabad pipeline.
The fundamental design consultant on the project was TarhAndishan Consultant Engineers.
Articles and resources
- National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co. "Tehran side-way pipelines". NIOEC.com. Retrieved August 5, 2020.