Chifeng Meiganshi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chifeng Meiganshi power station (国家电投内蒙能源赤峰热电厂B厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Hongshan District, Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: Yuantong Power Generation Co
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Hongshan District, Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.2885488, 119.0522472 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: