China Resources Qingshuihe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
China Resources Qingshuihe power station (华润电力清水河发电厂) was a proposed 3,600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Qingshuihe County, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Hohhot Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
In 2010 China Resources Power began preparatory work on a 6 x 600 MW coal plant in Hohhot City, Qingshuihe County.
However, there has been no news since 2010, and the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Qingshuihe Cogen Project
- Parent company:
- Location: Hohhot City, Qingshuihe County, Hohhot Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.908, 111.686 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 3,600 MW (Units 1-6: 600 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙贫困县60亿建新城成烂尾 决策者称为脱贫," sina.com.cn, 2010年05月18日