Chiping Haoji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chiping Haoji power station (信发信源铝业郝集电厂一期), also known as the Hao Set Power Plant, is a 1,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Haoji Village (Haojicun or Haoxicun),Chiping County, Liaocheng Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Chiping Xinyuan Aluminum
- Parent company: Xinfa Group
- Location: Haoji Village (Haojicun or Haoxicun), Chiping County, Liaocheng Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.4873847, 116.3332415 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,400 MW (Units 1-4: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2011 (Unit 1), 2012 (Unit 2), 2014 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: