Chiping Xinfa power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chiping Xinfa power station (信发华源铝电发电厂), also known as the Renping Xinfa power station, is a 465-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Chiping.
Background on Project
Chiping Xinfa power station was a 4 x 155 MW coal plant in Xinfa Industrial Park, Chiping. It was commissioned from 2001 to 2002. It is owned by Shandong Xinfa Group.
Unit 2 was retired in 2018.
- Sponsor: Shandong Renping Xinfa Aluminium Co
- Parent company: Shandong Xinfa Group
- Location: Xinfa Industrial Park, Chiping, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.607886, 116.245583 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Unit 1, Units 3-4), Retired (Unit 2)
- Gross capacity: 620 MW (Units 1-4: 155 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2001 (Units 1-2), 2003 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: