Chongqing Gas Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chongqing Field (重庆) is an operating gas field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Sinopec
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2017
- Basin: Sichuan
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Chongqing Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||7 000||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||proven reserves||380 000||million m³||2015|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "NOT FOUND" (PDF). www.cnpc.com.cn. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "energy.people.com.cn/n/2015/1008/c71661-27671154.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.