Cogeneracion Minatitlan power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cogeneracion Minatitlan power station is a proposed 800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Minatitlan, the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Pemex
- Parent company: Pemex
- Location: Minatitlan, the state of Veracruz, Mexico
- Coordinates: 17.9939, -94.5466 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 800 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 800 MW
Articles and Resources
- Minatitlán and Salina Cruz refineries will produce energy for commercial use, La Jornada VeraCruz, August 31, 2019.