Colón power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Colón power station (Termoeléctrica Colón, also known as AES Colón) is a 381-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Colón province, Panama.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Isla Telfers, Colón province, Panama.
- Sponsor: AES Panamá
- Parent company: AES Panamá [99.4%]; Other [0.6%]
- Location: Isla Telfers, Colón, Colón, Panama
- Coordinates: 9.3374, -79.9094 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 381 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Nuestras Plantas: Colón". AES Panama. Archived from the original on January 27, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "AES confía en respeto a la seguridad jurídica en posible compra de las acciones de Bayano". El Capital Financiero. January 10, 2020. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "List of power stations in Panama". Wikipedia. January 30, 2021. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "AES Colón inaugura la primera planta de gas natural en Panamá y la región". El Capital Financiero. August 17, 2018. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.