Finarvedi Cremona Steel Plant
|This article is part of the |
Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Finarvedi Cremona steel plant (also known as Stabilimento di Cremona and Cremona Steelworks) is a 3850-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) electric arc furnace (EAF) steel plant in Province of Cremona, in Italy. Finarvedi Cremona steel plant operates a electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the exact location of the steel plant in Cremona, in Italy.
The Cremona steel plant produces crude steel and hot rolled steel products from scrap and pig iron produced at the Trieste steel plant. Paired with the Trieste steel plant, this Arvedi Group industrial complex has all the functions of an integrated steel mill.
- Alternative plant names: Stabilimento di Cremona; Cremona Steelworks
- Location: Via Acquaviva, 18, 26100 Cremona, Italy
- GPS Coordinates: 45.145949, 9.950821 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1992
- Parent company: Finarvedi SpA [100%]
- Parent company PermID: 4296502705 [100%]
- Owner: Acciaieria Arvedi SpA
- Owner company PermID: 4296539648
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 3850.0
- Steel product category: semi-finished; finished rolled
- Steel products: hot rolled coil; galvanized products; pickled products; pre-painting
- Workforce size: 700
- ISO14001 certification: Yeshttps://www.arvedi.it/en/sustainability-and-quality/certification/
- ISO50001 certification: Yes
- Main production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF)
- Detailed production equipment: 2 EAF (300-tonne (Consteel; began in 2020); 145-tonne (began in 2017))
Articles and Resources
- The steel works with the most advanced of the modern compact hot rolling technologies, AcciaieriaArvedi, Retrieved on: Mar. 4, 2020
- The site dedicated to cold rolled products for special applications and the only works in Italy for the production of electrical steel, AcciaieriaArvedi, Retrieved on: Mar. 4, 2020
- "Homepage". Arvedi Group. Retrieved January 15, 2022.
- "History". Arvedi Group. Archived from the original on September 30, 2020. Retrieved January 18, 2022.
- "The parent company Finarvedi". Arvedi Group. Archived from the original on March 20, 2022. Retrieved March 20, 2022.
- "Cremona". Arvedi Group. Archived from the original on March 20, 2022. Retrieved January 25, 2022.
- "Map of EU Steel Production Sites" (PDF). Eurofer. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 20, 2022. Retrieved March 20, 2022.
- "2021 AIST EAF Roundup". AIST. Retrieved 2022-04-03.
- "Finarvedi SpA. Acciaieria Arvedi SpA. Stainless steel. Carbon steel". DocPlayer. Archived from the original on January 26, 2022. Retrieved January 26, 2022.
- "Certification". Arvedi Group. Retrieved 2022-04-03.
- "Trieste". Arvedi Group. Archived from the original on March 20, 2022. Retrieved March 20, 2022.