Guoxin Dafeng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guoxin Dafeng power station (江苏国信大丰港煤电一体化发电项目), also known as Dafeng Port Power Plant, is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Dafeng Port, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Dafeng City, Yancheng Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Project
In 2009 it was reported that China Resources, in an agreement with Dafeng City, would begin construction on two 1,000 MW units in Dafeng in two years, but they had not yet been permitted.
In 2013 it was reported that the Dafeng Port coal and electricity integration project was agreed to and being developed by a joint venture of Shaanxi Coal Chemical Group, Jiangsu Guoxin Group, Jiangsu Yueda Group and Dafeng Port Economic Zone. According to different sources, plans included a 4 x 1,000 MW plant, or a 6 x 1,000 MW plant. Other sources describe a 2 x 1,000 MW plant.
There have been no further developments, and the project appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Coal Chemical Group, Jiangsu Guoxin Group, Jiangsu Yueda Group
- Location: Dafeng City, Yancheng Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.198, 120.501 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1-2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "华润电力80亿在江苏大丰建两台100万千瓦电厂", 新浪财经, 2009-07-08
- "董启彬董事长出席大丰港煤电一体化项目合作签约仪式 ", 江苏省国信资产管理集团有限公司, 2013-04-09
- "大丰港煤电一体化项目合作协议签约",中国江苏网, 2013-04-09
- "江苏国信大丰港电厂项目通过初步可行性研究审查", 江苏省国信资产管理集团有限公司, 2013-09-11
- "江苏国信大丰港电厂项目通过初步可行性研究审查," Jiangsu Guoxin Investment Group Limited, 2013-09-11
- "江苏国信集团董事长马秋林来丰," Dafeng.gov, 2015-08-07
- "董启彬董事长出席大丰港煤电一体化项目合作签约仪式," Jiangsu Guoxin Investment Group Limited, 2013-04-09