Dagang Oil Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Dagang Field is an operating oil field in China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in China.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 38.9440, 117.1796 (approximate)
- Operator: PetroChina
- Discovery year: 1964
- Production start year:
- Basin: Bohai Bay
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Dagang Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||oil||ultimate recoverable resources||1 657||million bbl||2004|||
- million bbl = million barrels
Articles and Resources
- "天津大港油田储气库群注采气量居全国首位-国际燃气网". gas.in-en.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Mikael Höök (2010). "Development journey and outlook of Chinese giant oilfields". Science Direct. Archived from the original on April 19, 2020.
- "www.cnpc.com.cn/en/operatediol/201405/bb934c00c1ef4d5bba97f3d8fc9ec390.shtml". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Wayback Machine" (PDF). web.archive.org. March 18, 2020. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.