Datang Anyang-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Anyang-2 power station (大唐安阳热电公司) is a 1,240-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
Datang Anyang-1 power station was fully retired in 2009.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yindu District, Anyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
The eight-unit Datang Anyang-1 power station was first commissioned in 1958 and completed in 1978. It was fully retired in 2009, after Datang-2 came online. Datang Anyang-2 power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,240 MW. The plant was completed between 1997 and 2008, and is owned by China Datang.
- Sponsor: Datang Henan Power Generation Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Yindu District, Anyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.1197548, 114.2758372 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,240 MW (Units 1-2: 300 MW; Units 3-4: 320 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1997-98 (Units 1 & 2); 2008 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: