Datang Changshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Changshan power station (大唐长山热电厂) is an 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Changshan Town (Changshanzhen), the approximate location of the plant in Qianguo'erluosi (Qian Gorlos) Mongol Autonomous County, Songyuan Prefecture, Jilin Province.
Background on Plant
China Datang retired the first nine units of the power station; units 6-7 were retired in 2007, unit 8 in 2009, and unit 9 in 2016.
The company was approved to build two new units of 660 MW in 2010, units 10-11.
- Sponsor: China Datang
- Location: Changshan Town (Changshanzhen), Qianguo'erluosi (Qian Gorlos) Mongol Autonomous County, Songyuan Prefecture, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 45.3169693, 124.4892597 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Unit 10); Cancelled (Unit 11)
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Unit 10); 660 MW (Unit 11)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2014 (Unit 10)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于大唐长山热电厂“2·25” 较大事故处理情况的通报," 360doc, Aug 21, 2016
- "NDRC Approves Datang's 660,000 KW Thermal Power Project," China Mining, 2010-10-26
- "长山热电厂:大风起兮吟飞歌", 中国大唐集团公司, 2013-12-02
- "松原市政府工作报告", 松原新闻网, 2014-01-12
- "大风起兮吟飞歌——大唐长山热电厂转型历程," 2013-11-28