Datang Zhunge'er Al-Si-Ti power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Zhunge'er Al-Si-Ti power station (大唐国际准格尔大路发电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Ordos Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: China Datang
- Location: Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.863, 111.241 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 and 2: 1,000 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古大唐国际准格尔大路发电厂2×1000MW空冷机组工程初步可行性研究报告评审会在呼和浩特召开", 鄂尔多斯市人民政府, 2012-09-28
- "2014年政府工作报告", 新华网, 2014-02-18
- "政府工作报告部分内容说明", 新华网准格尔旗频道, 2014-02-13