Linzhou power station
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Datang Linzhou power station)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Linzhou power station (大唐林州热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Hongqiqv Development District, Linzhou.
Background on Plant
Linzhou is a 2 x 350 MW coal plant commissioned by China Datang in Linzhou. The supercritical coal plant began operating in 2011.
- Sponsor: China Datang (80%), Vimetco (20%)
- Location: Shuimoshan Village, Hongqiqv Development District, Linzhou, Anyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.108723, 113.863586 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2011
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "大唐林州热电有限责任公司简介," China Datang, accessed July 2016