Datang Lueyang power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Lueyang power station (陕煤化略阳发电公司) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Chengguan Town.
Background on power station
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (56.15%), China Datang (43.45%), Shaanxi Provincial Investment Group (0.4%）
- Location: Chengguan Town, Lueyang county, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.346156, 106.141932 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1&2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2007 (Unit 1), 2015 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: