Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan power station (大唐洛阳首阳山发电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The plant is also referred to as Henan Yanshi power station (偃师发电厂).
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Shouyangshan, in Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan power station consists of two power stations: the 2 x 220 MW Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan-1 and the 2 x 300 MW Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan-2. Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan-1 was commissioned in 1985, and Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan-2 was commissioned in 1996. They are owned by China Datang.
Datang Luoyang Shouyangshan-1 was retired in 2018.
- Sponsor: China Datang Corp
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Shouyangshan, Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.7325373, 112.755931 (exact)
- Status: Retired (Shouyangshan-1), Operating (Shouyangshan-2)
- Gross capacity: Shouyangshan-1 Units 1 & 2: 220 MW each, Shouyangshan-2 Units 1 & 2: 330 MW each
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1985 (Shouyangshan-1), 1996 (Shouyangshan-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: