Datang Nanjing Xiaguan-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Nanjing Xiaguan-3 power station (大唐南京发电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired and 1,310 megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Datang Nanjing power station Phase II planed to build 2×655MW gas turbine units. The first unit was permitted on July 7, 2020.
- Sponsor: Datang Jiangsu Power Generation
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.21352, 119.2103 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- In service: 2010
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
- Gross generating capacity (Gas-fired)(pre-construction): 1310 MW