Datang Suihua power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Suihua power station (大唐绥化热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Dongfu Town, Beilin District.
Background on Project
China Datang is developing a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Liaoning Province. The plant was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission for construction in June 2015. Tenders for construction began in June 2015. Unit 1 began the commissioning stage in October 2017.
- Sponsor: Datang Heilongjiang Power Generation Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Dongfu Town, Beilin District, Suihua Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.658416, 127.035146 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2017
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: