Dawei coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dawei coal mine (准格尔旗窑沟大伟煤矿有限责任公司) The construction site is located in Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year. The coal mine is currently in a state of long-term shutdown.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baicaota Village, Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Zhungeer Banner Yaogou Dawei Coal Mine Co.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Transportation Investment (Group) Co., Ltd. (9.5%), China Datang Corporation (8.4%), Inner Mongolia State-owned Assets Management Committee (7.9%), Others (74.2%)
- Location: Baicaota Village, Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.82977, 111.430155(exact)
- Status: Shutdown
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field: Zhungeer Coalfield
- Total Resource: 10.58Mt
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Longflame coal
- Mine Size: 5.28k㎡
- Mine Type:
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: