Dazhong coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nanluxian Village, Tongye Town, Anyang County, Anyang City, Henan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Anyang Dazhong Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Jinqiu Holding Group Co., Ltd. (33%), Anyang Sifang Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. (10%), Yongmei Group Co., Ltd. (29.5%), Henan Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd. (21.66%), State-owned assets of the Municipal People's Government Supervision and Management Committee (5.84%)
- Location: Nanluxian Village, Tongye Town, Anyang County, Anyang City, Henan Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.192541, 114.092354 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:1000-1999
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:120.83Mt
- Mineable Reserves:31.3844Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite
- Mine Size: 16.04k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: